Change Requests

According to the Terms of Reference every participant of IEHG is entitled to transmit proposals for amendments of the standard together with an explanation via the IEHG discussion forum. The following form has to be used to submit a change request:

A list of all change requests and the next available change request number can be found at

If you aren't a registered user you will find instructions how to get access to the discussion forum in the following document: